Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beach Fun "Jamaica"!


Hey Guys!

Didn't you think it was a lovely day today? I was getting ready to go to Putie's house today, and I was like "Man, it's ever-blazing outside", so I decided to ask the Team to hit up the beach. They all said yes, so we were on our way.

When we got there, I immediately put my lawn chair in the shade, because I'm not trying to get unevenly dark and look like Devil's Food Cake, lol. Stepahanie kept spitting cherry seeds out BESIDE ME and the seagulls were so brave. I ended up making a eloborate sandcastle which is fashioned after the T-Dot Team's headquarters (not really).

We ran into some crazy kooks, potential boos and Senors, but overall it was an eventful day. It's true what they say though: "All good things must come to an end". Below is a video of me pulverizing my beautiful sandMANSION (so sad, so sad). Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOO that sand castle was epic...hey what beach was that? or lake?hahha

Post a Comment